Your earnings report is found under the Admin menu --> Reports & Analysis --> Earnings and Payments.
This is a report of earnings you've made, orders you've placed, and payments you're received. The information is refreshed every 24 hours so it may not reflect same day sales.
The Earnings and Payments Report is made up of 3 sections:
- Earnings & Payments Summary - Lists the amount pending, total paid to date, and total earned. It also identifies the next payment date, minimum required earnings to trigger a payment, and payment method. You can adjust your payment minimum and payment method on your Account Information page (Menu A1).
- Payment History - Lists all transactions to GCU (order's you've placed) and payments you've received (earnings) by amount and date.
- Earnings History - Lists the individual cards sold by date, indicating the customer order ID, quantity sold per card, fees earned, and total fee earned. You can specify a date range foe the Earnings History report.
- Artist Fees - This is the total artist commission earned for each card and a total at the bottom.
- Seller Commissions - This is the total seller commission earned for each card and a total at the bottom. Seller commissions can be earned if a sale is made by a customer who arrived at GCU using your Card Widget.
Artist Commissions Table
|Price Range of Cards||Artist Commission Percentage|
|$2.29 - $5.00||20%|
|$1.89 - $2.28||15%|
|$1.70 - $1.88||12%|
|$0.50 - $1.69||10%|
Note: The artist discount code will calculate your own card purchases at $1.89 a card for up to 99 cards. At that price your artist fees are 15% (28 cents) so effectively your card price is $1.61.
The price of the card is based on customer order. If a customer orders a quantity of cards and/or is taking advantage of a discount, then the per card price could fall into any of the above ranges.
Here is the current card pricing for orders under 3000 cards:
|Quantity||Price Per Card|
|1 - 4||$3.00|
|5 - 24||$2.79|
|25 - 49||$2.49|
|50 - 99||$2.29|
|100 - 199||$1.99|
|200 - 499||$1.79|
|500 - 999||$1.49|
As you can see, the full 20% artist commission per card is maintained for orders up to 99 cards (without discounts applied), which covers the vast majority of orders.
Your sales as part of a large order
A normal single customer/single card purchase will cost the customer $3.00 of which the artist receives 20% ($0.60). It is common for customers to buy a higher quantity of cards in order to get a price discount. Quantity orders can involve more than one artist. In this case each will receive the same commission per card based on the price per card paid by the customer. This suggest you could sell quantity (1) and receive much less than $0.60 because your single card sale may have been part of a large quantity order. At first this might not seem fair, but since the customer is paying less per card, the reduction in profit per card is split roughly equally between the artists and GCU.