GCU supports a variety of ways for artist to share the experience of card creation and selling. These include social networking and tools for marketing your cards.
The GCU Forum
The GCU Forum is the webpage where artists can communicate with each other and with the GCU support staff. Visit the page and see what topics are active in each thread.
Some common Forum activities:
- Technical issues - make a post on the GCU support thread.
- Celebrate your sales - tell others about a sale you made that you want to jump for joy over. Use the Artist Chatter thread topic called - Celebrate your Sales.
- Check out my new Stuff - tell others about what cards you just posted. Use the Artist Chatter thread topic called - Check out my new Stuff.
- Card Category Suggestions - suggest a new category under the Feedback & Suggestions thread topic called Card Category Suggestions.
- Neat Idea? - GCU enjoys and implements many of the Artist's ideas. Make a post under the Feedback & Suggestions thread.
- New Card Requests - GCU regularly gets requests for new card and so a call goes out to artist to design some for the shopper to pick from. Check out the Wanted: New Cards thread.
Other FORUM features:
1. Notification of new posts in a topic - enable and disable using the Notification of Replies link at the top bar of a thread.
2. Search - use the Advance Search tool to find one or more topics of interest. There are options for phrase type and filters for thread and time period.
3. Forum Messaging - you can send messages to other Forum users by clicking on their name-link (i.e.: Mary_133220) to see their profile page. On the profile page you can send them a message. Watch the top of the forum page to see if anyone has sent you a message.
The GCU Blog - HERE!
The GCU Artist Community Blog - HERE!
GCU on Facebook - HERE!